Security
Software
Necessary

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Keyless Keyboard


Keyless Keyboard... !!





Sounds Freaky. . .is it?

But its true...its orbiTouch®Keyless Ergonomic Keyboard

This device leaves me completely skeptical about how it works, but I believe that is severely needed. Considering we are a society that is addicted to computers, their current state makes every one of us an easy target for carpal tunnel/repeated wrist syndrome.

Perhaps that is why Blue Orb has created the orbiTouch, a keyboard mouse combination that is really unique, and possibly needed. Instead of keyboards and things that slide around your desk, the orbiTouch uses two round domes that control the actions.

I believe the left dome is the keyboard control, and the user has to use some kind of sliding system in order to get the letters and numbers. As for the right dome, that is a mouse like we are used to.

The potential for the orbiTouch is enormous, and I can totally see it changing the world we live in. After all, we need better computers for our body structures, but I anticipate that it will be a slow transition before these become standard keyboards. However, considering that teenagers can text almost as fast as they can write or type, I believe people can adapt pretty easily.

I definitely want to get my hands on one just so I can figure out how long it will take for me to relearn how to type. If you want to try it, feel free to order it from their site for about $400.

Offialsite and More Info:
http://www.keybowl.com/






.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Free Web Hosting

Free Web Hosting with Website Builder

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com